Local non-profit groups have the opportunity to fundraise for their organization in our concession stands at every home game.
Number of workers needed
- Friday thru Sunday – 10 volunteers
- Monday thru Thursday – 8 volunteers
Health Department Licensing
- Minimum of three volunteers must have an alcohol serving license
- Training will be provided in advance
- All volunteers are to be in matching shirts
- Closed toe shoes must be worn
- Ten (10) percent of gross sales from the stand worked or $225 whichever amount is greater
- Must have the minimum number of people for your day to receive the full amount
Volunteer group is to show up an hour and a half before game is scheduled to start (ex. Show up at 5:15pm for a 6:45pm game).
Groups interested in more information or securing a date can email Anthony Giammanco at [email protected].